I ran out of data storage on the jeffreezeyeti site and I was a bit dismayed for a while. I wasn’t sure what to do and I really didn’t want to put the time in to figure out a new plan. It was going to cost me a hundred bucks a month to continue that blog site and there’s no way I would be doing that.
Well, now I have had plenty of time to look into other options and I believe I found a loophole or, rather figured out how to actually use the site a bit better. I am going to attempt to continue adding content to a new site.
So here’s to trying something new in an extreme situation that requires a lot of time spent doing nothing with Internet access. I cannot elaborate on the nature of the situation but it’s one for the future records for sure!